The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User's terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used to:
• adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in),thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
• performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.